NICK HOSTS.....Excited to Host the I.N.C SUMMER EVENT at Macy's South Coast Plaza SATURDAY April 30th!

Edit Artikel



I.N.C Summer Event Hosted by Nick Verreos--April 30th at Macy's South Coast Plaza



Hello Summer Fashionistas! Join me SATURDAY April 30th at the Macy's South Coast Plaza as I HOST the fabulous Macy's I.N.C SUMMER EVENT!! I.N.C. International Concepts Summer is all about the perfect MUST-HAVE pieces to HEAT up your Summer wardrobe! The I.N.C. Summer 2016 collection includes lots of gorgeous Maxi dresses, printed easy-breezy tops and dresses plus much, much more...












Saturday's event will feature a Fashion Show presentation which I will host, a live DJ, and I will also be dishing out HOT SUMMER FASHION Tips so...Don't miss it!



WHAT:

INC Summer Event Hosted by Nick Verreos

INC Summer Fashion Presentation, Live DJ + Much More!

Guests will receive a complimentary gift with any INC purchase of $75 or more!



WHEN:

Saturday April 30, 2016, 2 PM



WHERE:

Macy's South Coast Plaza

Women's Fashion Building

3333 Bristol Street

Costa Mesa, CA 92626

1st Floor, INC Department



FOR MORE INFO:

Call (714) 556-0611


Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments