NV NICK VERREOS....."NV by Nick Verreos" DEBUTING on QVC UK November 2nd!!

Edit Artikel





Nick Verreos Debuts his "NV Nick Verreos" line on QVC UK



I am SUPER EXCITED to announce the DEBUT of my NV Nick Verreos line in EUROPE! I will be on QVC UK in London on Monday November 2nd (London time), presenting my fabulous NV Nick Verreos designs. This is the first time I have presented my designs in Great Britain and I am BEYOND excited!






NV Nick Verreos QVC UK--Designs from "NV Nick Verreos" QVC UK





A Chic Wrap: Felt Vest/Coat with Faux Leather Trim and Pockets---NV Nick Verreos QVC UK






Leopard Print Fab: NV Nick Verreos QVC UK Leopard Print Stretch Velour Biker Jacket







If you are in Europe--and LOVE FASHION!--check out my NV Nick Verreos clothing line on QVC UK HERE!




Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments