NV NICK VERREOS.....DEBUT of the "NV by Nick Verreos" line at The Shopping Channel CANADA on SUNDAY MARCH 6th!

Edit Artikel



Nick Verreos Debuts his "NV Nick Verreos" line on Canada's The Shopping Channel Sunday March 6th



ATTENTION CANADIAN Fashion GODDESSES, Fashionistas & Style Divas!! Get ready....I'm coming to CANADA! I'm excited to announce the DEBUT of my "NV Nick Verreos" clothing line on Canada's "The Shopping Channel"!






Nick Verreos and "NV Nick Verreos" on The Shopping Channel Canada



I'll be bringing my brand new Spring 2016 collection to the fabulous Canadian TV shopping network, The Shopping Channel. I'll be in Toronto LIVE on Sunday March 6th doing not just one, or two, or three shows...but FOUR!!



Here is a Sneak Peak--in the form of my very own fashion sketches--of what I will be showing EXCLUSIVELY on The Shopping Channel:






NV Nick Verreos Spring 2016 or The Shopping Channel Canada--Sketches by Nick Verreos











*WHAT:

Debut of NV Nick Verreos line on The Shopping Channel Canada


*WHEN:

Sunday, March 6, 2016

8 AM, 11 AM, 4 PM, 11 PM--Eastern Time Zone


*SHOP:

Here!



So SAVE THE DATE and DON'T MISS IT!!!!!


Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments