WHO WORE WHAT?.....88th Annual Academy Awards: Olivia Wilde in Valentino Haute Couture

Edit Artikel









Olivia Wilde in Valentino Haute Couture Spring 2016







Olivia Wilde wore a Valentino Haute Couture Creme Pleated Gown with plunging neckline to tonight's 88th Annual Academy Awards. Shades of white have turned out to be a huge trend on the Red Carpet tonight. Personally, with all the controversy, I find it to be quite ironic that so many actresses chose the color...or lack there of! 







I'm not sure if I like this gown on Olivia. The proportions, like Brie Larson, seem off to me. While it works on the long torso of the runway model, on Olivia, it make her look short waisted. I do like the back of the dress, it is interesting and ethereal.






I am also not a huge fan of the choker necklace. I would have loved to have seen a necklace version similar to the the harness the model is wearing. Or a beautiful drop pendant diamond necklace like Charlize Theron. Now that would have made a statement!


Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments