NICK APPEARANCES.....88th Annual Academy Award Red Carpet Reporting for Reuters TV: Photo Recap!

Edit Artikel



Red Carpet Recap: Nick Verreos at the Dolby Theater, reporting for Reuters TV on the Oscars Red Carpet--88th Annual Academy Awards



This past week, I was SUPER HONORED--and EXCITED--to find out that I would be at Sunday night's 88th Annual Academy Awards reporting on the 2016 Oscars Red Carpet for Reuters TV. Earlier in the week, I went to Hollywood to the Dolby Theater and Loews Hollywood Hotel, to get my Oscars 2016 press credentials.





                  Nick Verreos at the Dolby Theater--site of the 88th Annual Academy Awards



Naturally, afterwards, I had to make my way to the site of Sunday's iconic Oscars Red Carpet. The Academy Awards' "red carpet" is ON Hollywood Boulevard. Literally. The street is closed off and the front of the Hollywood & Highland/Dolby Theater complex has been "extended" to accommodate the grand entrance to the awards show. I got the chance to take some photos--Thanks to the FABULOUS and Oh-so-Wonderful George Pinnachio--Los Angeles ABC 7 Entertainment GURU--who happened to be there and offered to take these fun photos for me. #LoveHim






Statue Pose: Nick Verrreos at the Dolby Theater, site of the 88th Annual Academy Awards



The actual red carpet is covered in plastic before Sunday's event...




The Mess Before the Fab: Yep...that's the Academy Awards "red carpet"! Plastic covered red carpet, Dolby Theater Hollywood...






And on Sunday, the plastic is removed:



The 88th Annual Academy Awards Red Carpet







Vintage Chic: My NIKOLAKI partner David Paul lent me his Grandfather's pearl and gold Cuff Links and Studs to accessorize my tuxedo ensemble. 






The Look: I wore a Versace printed tuxedo jacket and Marc Jacobs Collection Tuxedo Pants, as well as an Emernegildo Zegna Tuxedo Shirt . In case you are wondering, yes...I own it all; it's not borrowed Thank You very much.












Nick Verreos--2016 Academy Awards: I had the pleasure of reporting on the post-2016 Oscars Red Carpet and give my "Nick Two Cents" on the Best and Not-so-Good fashion that graced the Most Fabulous Awards Red Carpet Night of the Year EXCLUSIVELY for Reuters TV







That's a Reuters Red Carpet Wrap! Nick Verreos--2016 Academy Awards






Click Video below to watch my 2016 Oscars Red Carpet Recap--or Click on THIS link:







Previous
Next Post »
Show comments
Hide comments